Monday, September 17, 2007

gilerarunner

when we meet. it feels strange. it's fun. so, u become my audi bf.
when u have to go. it feels sad.
when u are sad. i couldnt cheer u up no matter wad.
we both know. yet we still choose to walk down this road.
yeah. i managed to dig a hole in ur heart. n u managed to do the same damage as well.
it hurts.
I finally meet my match. you're as good as I am.
thanks for the experience.
u juz slap me back to reality.
when everything goes wrong. he will alwayz be there for me.
nt u.
I really learn to treasure my bf even more.
hope u'll do so for ur other half.
thanks for the increase in my phone bill though.

u still havent gave me an ans for my qn. wadever the outcome of ur ans.
I will nvr forget my beloved friend.
so to mean. if u wanna erase all this, YOU will do it yourself.
dont chicken out and ask me to delete u.

we juz dont click anymore.

lesson learnt? dont be too deeply-in-flirt with the other party. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home